WHAT IT IS
Care Advisory And Management Services
Care management professionals work closely with geriatric care managers, nurses, elder care advocates, social workers, and other professionals to provide your loved one with a seamless complete care experience.
Who it’s for
Whether your loved one is at home, in the hospital or anywhere else, our team will coordinate and lead the best care team for them. We will develop a personalized care plan, find the right professionals, and manage the collaboration of the care management team.
What it looks like
Our care managers are here to:
- Educate patients and their families on relevant health services
- Identify community resources available to clients
- Create and implement care plans
- Schedule appointments with healthcare providers
- Advocate for your loved one in the hospital, nursing home, retirement community or rehab center
- Coordinate transitional care from healthcare facilities
- Arrange services for legal and financial advisers
- Monitor caregivers and provide feedback
- Support and communicate with family members
- Provide counseling and crisis intervention support
How it works
Our care advisor will connect you with the most helpful information, options and experts, working with you, your loved one and their healthcare providers to coordinate and monitor the care management team.